Wednesday 26 June 2013

AJK Board Inter Part 1 Result 2013

BISE AJK Board 1st year Result 2013

Inter Part 1 results for F.A Part-I, Fsc Part-I, ICS Part-I, I.Com Part-I, General science Part-I will be announce in August/ September, 2013.  Board of Intermediate & Secondary Education, results are for 1st year class for F.A 1st year, Fsc 1st year , ICS 1st year , I.Com 1st year, General science 1st year , is expected to be announce in August/ September, 2013.

AJK Board Inter Part 1 Result 2013 http://edubise.blogspot.com/

BISE AJK results of HSSC  F.A 1st year, Fsc 1st year , ICS 1st year , I.Com 1st year, General science 1st year  for arts and science groups will be released soon and will be published online at the main official website of BISE AJK (www.ajkbise.net).

Date for AJK Board Inter Part 1 Result 2013

It is expected that BISE AJK Board will announce the Inter Part 1 Result in August/ September, 2013.
Bise AJK board, Intermediate Result 2013 will be announce in August/ September, 2013, by officials board of AJK. AJK board Inter Result 2013 available online at the official website of bise AJK board and publish in domestic newspapers bisd LHR Board result of inter (HSSC part-i) waitin a large number of students of AJK government colleges and private colleges candidates.
AJK Board F.A, F.Sc, I.C.S, I.Com, and General science Inter Part 1 Result 2013

Candidates who appeared for F.A Part-I, Fsc Part-I, ICS Part-I, I.Com Part-I, General science Part-I class, examination 2013, were waiting for F.A Part 1, Fsc Part 1, ICS Part 1, I.Com Part 1, General science Part 1 Results 2013.
You can also find your result via SMS

AJK Inter Past 1 2013 Result  via SMS Section

AJK space Roll No and send it to 5050 (eg AJK 200001) (All Networks except Warid Telecom)
Dear students keep visiting this page for more news updates Inter Part 1 result 2013. We will continue to update this page. And Inter Part 1 result 2013 will be published here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment