Friday 15 November 2013

Miss Ireland 2013 Aoife Walsh today graduated from Ireland's top university Trinity College with a postgraduate degree.

Miss Ireland 2013 Aoife Walsh today graduated from Ireland's top university Trinity College with a postgraduate degree.
The gorgeous Clonmel native celebrated with her parents after being awarded her certificate, proving that she's not just a pretty face. 
Speaking to the Sunday World recently, the beautiful Tipp native said “I’m a total geek; a ginger nerd who lives in the library and has been studying for the last six years."
Proud: Aoife is pictured here with her parents
The 24-year-old now has three degrees from three top universities in Ireland; an arts degree from UCC, a masters in business management from University Limerick and now a postgraduate degree from Trinity College Dublin.
"This is my dream. I have always wanted to model, but I knew I had to study first. That’s why I’m late to the business."

0 comments:

Post a Comment